NO PHOTOSHOOTS WILL BE CONDUCTED DURING THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL HEALTH ADVICE AND STAY SAFE
Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
We have created this plan in order to keep all clients and staff safe during the current pandemic so that you can feel confident and safe during your shoot, and so that you will be safe to return to your friends and family after.
To maintain a safe level of operation this COVID-Safe Plan will be updated when needed to stay in line with the current restrictions and public health advice.
Check back before your shoot to ensure you have the latest information. You can also stay current with restrictions and advice at “http://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-victoria“
COVID SAFE PLAN
Business name: Scott Jamieson Photography
Plan completed by: Scott Jamieson
ABN: 61 639 051 824
Date reviewed: 5 June 2021
Ensure physical distancing
- All people at the shoot location must maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from each other always.
- Where possible no more than five (5) people at any shoot location.
- Maximum of three (3) clients (including any support people) at any time.
- Staff will, at most, include just one (1) photographer, (1) assistant and one (1) HMUA.
- Minimum of 30 minutes between client bookings to avoid accumulation of people waiting.
- All site locations will be away from public areas of high foot traffic.
- Any transactions that can be done online will, including payments, contracts, and reveals/reviews of images
- All current public health guidelines to be followed
Wear a face covering
Where physical distancing cannot be maintained the following shall apply:
- All staff and clients must wear an appropriate face covering whilst on-site unless a lawful exemption applies.
- Appropriate face covering must be a multi-layered cloth mask to prevent dispersal of any droplets.
- Face covering must provide cover for, and be worn over, mouth and nose
- Disposable masks will be made available, when required.
- Where disposable masks are used by staff they will be replaced between clients.
- Re-usable masks must be washed daily.
- If the mask is visibly dirty or wet, then it must be replaced (disposable) or washed (re-usable) immediately.
- An exemption applies, that allows for mask removal, for people while being professionally photographed. All other people at the location must keep their masks on and physical distancing is to be followed.
“When taking photos, a photographer must always stay 1.5 metres away from others and continue to wear a mask. The people having their photo taken do not need to wear masks at that time, but they should keep 1.5 metres distance from others.”
PractiSe good hygiene
- Camera equipment and lighting will be handled by only one (1) person per session and will be cleaned with appropriate cleaning products at the conclusion of the shoot.
- Props and costumes will not be provided until further notice.
- All non-electrical items will be cleaned using alcohol-based cleaners, sprayed with anti-viral/antibacterial sprays, and wiped down with antibacterial wipes (with each application being allowed to dry before the next step is applied)
- Camera and flash units will be cleaned as follows:
- Use a camera body cap if no lens is attached, and ensure all covers are closed and sealed (including battery door, SD card door, USB door, grip cover, hot shoe cover, sync cap, etc.).
- For lenses detached from the camera body, ensure that the front and rear caps are on.
- Wipe down the exterior of the item with alcohol-based sanitizing wipes, use products that are labelled as effective for killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and are also bleach-free. Lysol or Clorox wipes are examples of suitable products, although any product meeting the above requirements may be used.
- Any other surfaces that are touched will be cleaned with appropriate cleaning products including detergent and disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser made available to all in attendance at all shoots
- Rubbish bins are to be available to dispose of paper towels
- Supplies of soap and sanitiser to be adequate for people in attendance
- Information provided to all on site regarding washing and sanitising their hands correctly.
How to wash and sanitise.
- Wet your hands
- Put soap on your hands
- Rub the soap over all parts of your hands for at least 20 seconds (including the backs of the hands and around the wrists.
- Rinse your hands under running water
- Dry your hands thoroughly with disposable paper towel or hand dryer
Cough or sneeze
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Put your used tissue in the bin
- If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, NOT YOUR HANDS
- WASH your hands with soap and running water. Dry your hands thoroughly with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer.
What to do if you are unwell
- If you have any symptoms of cold or flu, cough, temperature, running nose, sore throat, lost sense of smell or taste DO NOT attend the shoot location.
- Everyone will be checked on arrival for any symptoms, this will include temperature checks, and anyone who presents with symptoms or high temperature will be turned away.
- Clients/models who arrive with symptoms will be turned away and any fees paid to Scott Jamieson Photography will be forfeit. Re-scheduling will be permitted if you advise before arrival and do not attend.
- Get tested
Record keeping and action if workers
Records to be kept
- All persons attending any place where Scott Jamieson Photography is conducting business must complete a short form prior to commencement.
- This will be collected in written format and collated and filed by Scott Jamieson Photography in a locked cabinet.
- Required information:
- Phone number
- Date of attendance
- Time of arrival
- Time of departure
- Declaration of no symptoms, no contact with known cases and have not been directed to isolate
- This information will be kept for 28 days and will be kept in accordance with all privacy principles and only used for advising those who have provided information of possible close contacts.
- This information will not be given to any third parties other than those lawfully authorised to collect this information in relation to covid regulations.
Contact and reporting
- If the photographer comes in contact with a person with covid-19, WorkSafe Victoria will be immediately notified on 13 23 60 and all steps required by them and/or DHHS will be followed.
- Any exposure to a person with covid-19 may result in the business closing for an undefined period until it is safe to re-open, this will depend on advice from WorkSafe and DHHS.
- If a client comes into contact with a person who has covid-19, they shall notify the photographer immediately and will not be able to schedule a session with the photographer until a negative test is returned.
Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
- Photography will be conducted in outdoor settings or ventilated studios where possible
- Carpooling is to be avoided wherever it can be.
Create workforce bubbles
- Not applicable.
Non-Portrait Social Media
Portrait Social Media